January 12, 2011

You've got to go



jom nyanyi sambil tepuk tangan
saya jatuh suka dengan najwa ni.... weee
sayakan poyo =p ... hanya suka pada penyanyi yang boleh nyanyi live dan lagi sedap dari album.
huehuehueheuhe

tak moh panjang cerita jom nyanyi sesama
^_^

This time I'm gonna live my life,
I ain't no stepford wife,
No I ain't perfect,
Gonna find somebody who's worth it
And no, you ain't that person
Coz i caught you constantly flirtin'
With my best friend...

So i guess i'll say goodbye
I'll find me another guy

Why, (why, why, why) You always makin' me
Cry, (cry, cry, cry)
No I can't stand it, no you can't be my man
It don't matter who you are,
Even if you were a star,
You've got to go (Go, go, go... go, go, go)

Read my lips i'm leavin',
and no no i ain't teasin',
This time it's for real,
Gotta find you another girl,
Coz this one sure ain't stayin',
By the time you finish what you're sayin'
I'll be gone...

2 comments:

Liza said...

najwa ni very talented, suka her voice yg lemak merdu

Elyn Sani said...

owh ni lagu wafiq ni!!

Kesan

Long post covid is real people Terasa ooooooooo Macam ni eh Ok La Redhooo