January 31, 2009

should i.............................


should i..............
should i change.................
should i be more aggressive...........

the only problem that i know
is.....................
my shyness make me into trouble....
sometimes being shy is good...
but it's not always good.................

ooooooo gosh......
what should i do............
this is me........
i can be someone else
i like being me......................

i miss ain...
the girl that have a lot of idea......
creative.....
have a strong point about any issues.....
friendly......
funny...................
brave............
aggressive...................

she's gone.....
gone like she lost her friends......
it's hard to find her
again......

good to be latz
love being ain
lost being i'nie..........

3 different name
under 1 body
yes is me
noraini
full with '?'

so my dear friends
how about we start back our friendship
and......
this time let's me use
ain

;)


3 comments:

megat said...

cantik blog ko ni...........

mamamia said...

well u doesn't have to change the good quality u already have just touch up it to make more presentable n acceptable that's all good luck on trying by da way there nothing to lose

lat'z said...

megat; TQ, blog kamu juga cantik...
mamamia: ;/

Kesan

Long post covid is real people Terasa ooooooooo Macam ni eh Ok La Redhooo