February 28, 2009

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


3 ??????
tag lagi....
disebabkan saya kelapangan
ayuh kita jawab
soklan2 dibawah............
;D


Three Names I go by
-latz
-i'nie
-ain


Three Jobs I have had in my life
- salesgirl
- technician
-boszzzzzzzzzzz.... ooooo besh.....
(berangan jew la)


Three Places I have lived
- selayang baru..................
- kg. laksamana......................
- malaysia..............

Three TV Shows that I watch
- miss no good......huhu
- CSi vegas
- home's makeover


Three places I have been
- kundasang:sabah...............
- ayer keroh:melaka...............................
- tanjung karang:selangor....................................
;D

People that e-mail me regularly
- elin
- jobstreet.....hhuhhuu
- fb notification

Three of my favorite foods
- tuna sandwich
- ayam goreng...............nyamnyum
- salad@ulam

Three things I would like to do
- traveling
- driving Lamborghini.......fuyoyoooo...marvelous...........................
- playing piano or drum........
yeyyyyh bebeh

Three friends I think will respond
- elin
- zana
- dilla

Things I am looking forward to
- sony lappy
- sony psp
- box's full with gold
hahhahahaah gila tamak...................
huhuuu

sekian

;)

No comments:

Kesan

Long post covid is real people Terasa ooooooooo Macam ni eh Ok La Redhooo